[j-nsp] Help needed with IPSEC VPN on J-Series

Bill Sandiford bill at telnetcommunications.com
Wed Mar 20 10:46:42 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I need some help with an IPSEC tunnel that I just can't seem to get working on a J-6350.  I have been able to get the tunnels to come up, but can't seem to pass traffic over the tunnels

I've done the usual things.  I've created an st0.0 interface and bound it to the tunnel using the bind-interface command.  I've created a static route and pointed it at the st0.0 interface.  I just can't seem to get traffic to pass over the tunnel.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm also willing to put a $$$ bounty on this for anyone that is willing to help me get it working via teamviewer.

Regards,
Bill