[j-nsp] internal BGP necessary ?

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Sat Mar 23 10:23:12 EDT 2013

I'm trying to figure out just what you're doing, the picture isn't quite clear. It sounds like you want to advertise routes learned via ospf over bgp.
In that case, you just need to write an appropriate policy statement to apply to those routes to tune metrics, etc.

Additionally, you need to play some rib-group games to get your routes to show up. Something like this:
if-rg {
    import-rib [ inet.0 inet.2 ];
}
ospf-rg {
    export-rib inet.0;
    import-rib [ inet.0 inet.2 ];
}
mcrg {
    export-rib inet.2;
    import-rib inet.2;
}

That's just an example, so be sure to tune it to apply to your application.