[j-nsp] Redundancy with MX

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Mar 31 11:46:18 EDT 2013

On Friday, January 25, 2013 09:46:28 AM Saku Ytti wrote:

> Still I'd be afraid that the added complexity bites me
> more often than saves me.

I have to agree - I'd rather buy another chassis to solve my
problems than implement logical systems (SDR in the Cisco
world).

I'm also still waiting for some justification as to why this
would be useful beyond the obvious (I know many folk that
like this type of thing). Looking at all the restrictions
involved, what may or may not work, what may or may not
break, for me, it's like ISSU - nice on paper but not very
practical.

Mark.