[j-nsp] Juniper Foundry MPLS interoperability

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Wed May 1 12:30:48 EDT 2013

  I can't comment on your specific requirement, but I've done L2VPN
(Martini l2ckt, actually) and L3VPN between a Brocade MLX4 and Juniper MX
and T-series in the past.  Required a small amount of fiddling (if I recall
correctly, MLX couldn't support the consolidated RSVP message dump that
Junipers did, so I just disabled it on the Juniper side).  There were some
other issues with respect to the way the MLX handled QinQ (outer tag
required different ethertype) for some transparent services, but it
eventually worked.  This was all in a lab, though....where EVERYthing
works.  :)

David