[j-nsp] DOM support for OEM optics

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:29:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have started collecting information regarding DOM support for 3rd party
optics.
I am primarily interested in support for MX and EX series.
Brief search of list did not reveal much information.
This is what I got so far:
1. 3rd party optics are accepted in MX/EX most of the times
2. DOM support works for _some_ of the optics.
But I have never seen a matrix of supported vendors. If you know about such
table existing - please send me the link.

If you think that having such table would be a good idea - please feel free
to send me optics compatibility information that you have.
Something like:
"MX240/DPC:Finisair-LX-GE:Working:DOM+"
or
"MX240/MPC:SuperOpticsVendor-LX-GE:Working:No DOM"
and I will work to build the chart.

thanks
Nick