[j-nsp] DOM support for OEM optics

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Wed May 15 11:43:03 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 05:31:48PM +0300, Amos Rosenboim wrote:
> Can you share some models that support DOM ?
> All the compatibles that we have do not support it.

Not sure what kind of optics you are looking for, but for 1000-Base-SX
the Finisar 8519 (FTRJ8519P1BNL) provides DOM.

I see the Juniper optics I have (1000-Base-SX & 10G-Base-SX) are made
by Finisar as well, but OEMs parts still show as 3rd party
unsupported, but do work fine (operationaly as well as providing DOM).