[j-nsp] SRX 3600 dropped packets - how to debug?

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Mon May 27 10:45:01 EDT 2013

You never sent your policy to the list. Is there traffic being routed inside your zones? Do you have a trust to trust permit policy for example? Are you using any alg? Have you used trace options to determine what's dropping? Are you allowing assymetric traffic flows across the cluster? Have you had a user pull a capture using wire shark to show you what's dropping? Are you using nat at all? If so what? It's very easy to shoot yourself in the foot with nat. Have you checked your chassis cluster health? Any system alarms?

Will