[j-nsp] srx cluster - control and data link throuigh cisco nexus switches

Andrew Jones andrew at commitconfirmed.com
Wed May 29 23:28:18 EDT 2013

There is a  hidden command you can use which is "show chassis cluster
information detail" which will give you a lot more information about how
the cluster is set up on each node and if there are any errors in regards
to the control link and fabric link. In particular check that the control
port tagging is enabled or disabled on both nodes and not mismatched.