[j-nsp] srx cluster - control and data link throuigh cisco nexus switches

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Thu May 30 12:59:39 EDT 2013

Le 30/05/2013 07:28, Andrew Jones a écrit :
> There is a  hidden command you can use which is "show chassis cluster
> information detail" which will give you a lot more information about how
> the cluster is set up on each node and if there are any errors in regards
> to the control link and fabric link. In particular check that the control
> port tagging is enabled or disabled on both nodes and not mismatched.
the TAC asked me to type this command. The output is quite interesting.

I double checked with the network admin the vlan configurations.

rule1 : create a dedicated vlan for each sync link. (control link
primary, control link secondary, data link)
rule2 : never trust a network admin but yourself.

cluster works fine once the VLANs are configured correctly. (there is
still a faulty em0 remaining, should be fixed
sooner or later).