[j-nsp] MX80 / 3D MIC buffers/queues

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Thu Nov 7 09:28:00 EST 2013

Does anyone know if there is there a way to see how much buffer
space/queue space is being used for shaping policies on the MX80 /
MIC-3D-20SFP?  I can see queue status but I'm more interested in how
much memory is being consumed for shaping.

We apply some shaping policies per unit on interfaces and we have _a
lot_ of them, I'm wondering if there is any sort of limit of how many
interfaces can be shaped reliably or how we can check buckets/buffers
per physical port to ensure we are not overflowing / losing the shaping
ability.

Hopefully that question makes sense, thanks.

--
Scott H.