[j-nsp] MX80 / 3D MIC buffers/queues

Nikita Shirokov ns.hando at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:15:53 EST 2013

in trio qxchip is responsible for H-QOS. you can check it's memory
utilization thru this command:

hostname>request pfe execute command "show qxchip 0 memory" target tfeb0
SENT: Ukern command: show qxchip 0 memory
GOT:
GOT: QX Linkram : 0
GOT:    Total buffers in use: 6  (0%)
GOT:         Bank 0 in use: 3  (0%)
GOT:         Bank 1 in use: 3  (0%)
GOT:    Use meter regions:
GOT:              region     up-threshold  down-threshold
GOT:                0            68%           0%        <--- current region
GOT:                1            87%          65%
GOT:                2            93%          83%
GOT:                3            100%          89%
GOT: QX Linkram : 1