[j-nsp] J-series, hoping packets between routing-instances

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:27:06 EST 2013

Hello,
Multiple routing-instances with "next-table" statics is a supported SRX
configuration, see
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1/topics/example/nat-security-mutiple-isp-configuring.html

You can "shortcut" packets between RI with lt-* interfaces as well, but
lt-* interfaces are not supported in SRX cluster.
HTH
Thanks
Alex