[j-nsp] Procedure to add a NPC to SRX HA cluster

Muhammad Atif Jauhar atif.jauhar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:53:37 EST 2013

Hi Andy,

As per your procedure, Once you boot up node 1 after installing NPC, there
will be mismatch in hardware spics of both firewall which will cause
cluster issue. Cluster will not comes up if there is mismatch in JUNOS,
Hardware even modules are not installed on same slots.

Best solution is provided by JTAC.

Regards,

Muhammad Atif Jauhar