[j-nsp] DHCP snoop/DAI/IPSG and mac-based vlans?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 04:10:55 EDT 2013

Does anyone know if the layer2 security features in $subj work at the
same time as dynamically-allocated vlans via 802.1x/macauth and RADIUS?

I know of a few platforms from other vendors where this isn't the case -
the DHCP/ARP/IPSG "punts" are bound to the static combo of port&vlan
defined in the config - and am wondering if this is true on the EX
switches. The docs don't really specify, and I don't have a unit to test
(but if it *does* work, may get one ;o)