[j-nsp] VC question

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Wed Oct 9 19:33:37 EDT 2013

My $0.02 is that I have worked with the EX4200 VCs since they were first
released and they have proved to work very well indeed. This includes first
hand installation / management and also from a service support aspect.

I have also worked with mixed VCs and these have worked extremely well too.
I'm currently looking at the EX4300 option for a campus re-design and this
looks like a nice upgrade from the EX4200 - CAM wise as well as backplane
throughput.

I've never used another vendors equipment deployed in a similar manner so
can't really compare them, but I'd certainly recommend the Juniper solution.

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown
Twitter - @mountainrescuer <https://twitter.com/#!/mountainrescuer>