[j-nsp] SRX IPSEC Full Mesh

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:28:40 EDT 2013

Hi all
I have three SRX firewall , one of them is acting as a hub and the other
two are spokes
I have established two IPSEC VPNs between each spoke and the hub and all is
functioning well
Now , I had a requirement to establish a direct IPSEC VPN between the
spokes , when I do so , I lose all VPN connections on one of the spokes and
the tunnel never comes up ?
I suspected that there is something wrong in the traffic pattern due to
learn the prefix from two places or something , what should be done to
avoid this and bring the two tunnels toward the hub and the spoke up and
functioning ?

BR,
Mohammad