[j-nsp] qfx3500

Jim Glen jim.glen at codonis.com
Tue Sep 3 17:02:22 EDT 2013

I've had QFX-3500's in production as stand alone devices very successfully for over two years with no issues whatsoever

I've one pair that have been in continuous use for 28 months, i.e. since the product launched with no reboots and no hiccups

They're a good 10g switch in their own right, noisy and require Juniper keyed optics

JimG
via iPhone