[j-nsp] Junos BNG PPPoE inside a VPLS

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Sep 17 11:48:47 EDT 2013

I don't think that William will require that feature though as he's
handing off the traffic just as a VLAN to the BNG (vs having the BNG
become a PE router) ?  I understood the question to be whether or not
there's any issues "transporting" PPPOE traffic via an L2VPN or VPLS
instance .. Maybe I misunderstood....

Paul

On 2013-09-17 10:05 AM, "Adrien Desportes" <adrien_desportes at yahoo.fr>