[j-nsp] MX80 Route table Size

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Sun Sep 22 21:37:47 EDT 2013

Luca,

The information we have he is:

~4M RIB - (1 BGP session test only)
~1M FIB

We have some cases here with 6 full routing tables from 6 different carriers

Other cases include more than 60 sessions with 4 routes each.

The number of sessions itself can change the numbers too.

Att,

Giuliano
Giuliano Cardozo Medalha
Systems Engineer
+55 (17) 3011-3811
+55 (17) 8112-5394
JUNIPER J-PARTNER ELITE
giuliano at wztech.com.br
http://www.wztech.com.br/

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2013 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments
are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
review, transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer, including any copies.