[j-nsp] MX80 Route table Size

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Tue Sep 24 03:21:10 EDT 2013

Agree.. other elements like counters, filters, descriptors etc .. but it is
dynamic allocation which isn't  the case with ichip - 16M bank for
firewalls , 16M for jtree with fixed regions. Although  there is a
workaround(
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/topics/task/configuration/junos-software-jtree-memory-repartitioning.html)
for
ichip I am calculating the worst case scenario with unique inner vpn label
usage with composite nexthops.

Best Regards,
Krasi