[j-nsp] Junos ospf question

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Sep 25 04:51:31 EDT 2013

Seems doable to me, so long as there are prefixes for both the storage
gear hanging off of router "A" and "B". If, for example, your storage
gear hanging off of "B" is using a default route to reach the gear off
of "A", then you can't do it.

Add a term to your applicable OSPF import policy on all three routers
that matches the next-hops of the low-speed GigE paths, and the
prefixes applicable for your storage application. Then, reject the
route.