[j-nsp] Junos ospf question

R S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 05:42:47 EDT 2013

indeed I make it simpler....

- network is already running with ospf (very sensite traffic)
- the concept is A-C-B-A as you correctly understood, but there are between A and B 4 links with 4 big MXs on each side and on C there are two different big SRX, hence topology is not so easier
- traffic is OSPF over IPSEC on each link
- the idea is to find a solution under the current config/topology/routing domain, otherwise if I was enabled to rebuild everything I'd do in different way...