[j-nsp] maximum BGP multipath ECMP supported on M7i or M10i routers?

Yucong Sun sunyucong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:08:28 EDT 2014

Thanks, do you have any insight on the consistent hashing?

if i started with pre flow 8 ecmp route to a single /32, later removed one
route, would packets all be redistributed over 7 route? this would break in
flight tcp sessions to the vip.

Cheers.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:59:50 AM, Krasimir Avramski <krasi at smartcom.bg>