[j-nsp] dhcpv6 mx

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Apr 3 14:36:03 EDT 2014

Good day!

Please, I wonder if anyone on the list has been successful in implementing the solution [1] Juniper or similar. Can you help me?

I'm trying for days and all I did was using the "Framed-IPv6-Prefix" attribute and that does not help much, because with this attribute we have to previously select a single IPv6 address to each client. I need to use the "Framed-IPv6-Pool" attribute for WAN addressing dynamically.

I opened a call on J-Tac, but not yet brought any progress in implementation.

Thank you very much.

[1]http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.3/topics/example/dual-stack-dhcpv6-pd-iana.html