[j-nsp] system archival configuration and filenames

Samol molasian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 05:09:45 EDT 2014

> Apr  4 13:43:57  sw-us-parabel fetch: fetch:
> /sw-us-parabel_juniper.conf.gz_20140404_074355: No such file or directory

1. Make sure you can reach the ftp server
2. Make sure there is no firewall block in the middle of the way
3. Point to the right directory on FTP server
4. double check on username and password.

I met the same problem. my first problem was firewall, second one is
directory on FTP server.

Regards,

--
Samol Khoeurn