[j-nsp] apply-path regex for specific interface matching

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Mon Apr 7 00:08:13 EDT 2014

Once upon a time, Ben Dale <bdale at comlinx.com.au> said:
> Dredging up an old thread here, but I have a requirement for an apply-path that matches ae* and ge-1/[01]/[0-4] unit * (for a prefix-list).
>
> I must be missing something fundamental about the regex you can use in apply-path though, because all combinations I've tried seem to fail.

I believe apply-path is a glob, not a regex.  A glob is more like a
shell wildcard, where "*" matches anything (a regex "*" means "zero or
more of the previous part of the match").  I think you'll have to do
multiple separate matches and then have multiple entries in your
prefix-list.

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>