[j-nsp] apply-path regex for specific interface matching

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Mon Apr 7 04:37:57 EDT 2014

I'm not sure you can do exactly what you are interested in. I would use two
prefix lists as follows.

policy-options {
    prefix-list list1 {
        apply-path "interfaces <ae*> unit <*> family inet address <*>";
    }
    prefix-list list2 {
        apply-path "interfaces <ge-1/[01]/[0-5]> unit <*> family inet
address <*>";
    }
}