[j-nsp] Verifying Juniper ECMP

david.roy at orange.com david.roy at orange.com
Tue Apr 15 06:17:20 EDT 2014

Hello

Since 13.2 Jsim is now available also for MPC (at PFE level) but it is more complex and quite different as Jsim for DPC. I have to write a new blog about that... :)

David

David Roy
IP/MPLS NOC engineer - Orange France
Ph. : +33 2 99 87 64 72
Mob. : +33 6 85 52 22 13
SkypeID : davidroy.35
david.roy at orange.com

JNCIE x3 (SP #703 ; ENT #305 ; SEC #144)