[j-nsp] 12.1X47 only supports 2GB ram devices

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Sat Aug 23 13:21:52 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,

yes, we also have some SRX240H, and according to http://www.juniper.net/support/eol/srxseries_hw.html & http://www.juniper.net/support/eol/junos.html#3 , it's clear that for such models (and the other ones no longer sold), the release train 12.1X46 will be the last one (and support will stop both for hardware and software in 2019).

Olivier