[j-nsp] NAT update commit script for SRX210

Mike Devlin mikecdevlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:25:24 EDT 2014

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a tested commit script that will update NAT config based on
a DHCP interface changing IP addresses?

The scenario is this.  I have a location that the IP address is changing
roughly every month.  I have a CNAME created for the FQDN pointing to
dynamic DNS name that allows the DNS to get updated fairly quickly when
this occurs, however im still stuck manually updating static NATs after
this happens.

Im looking for a commit script that will look at the IP address of external
interface (fe-0/0/7.0) and essentially do a "replace pattern <old IP
address> with <new IP address>"

any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike