[j-nsp] NAT update commit script for SRX210

Mike Gonnason gonnason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:36:20 EDT 2014

Can you try modifying the destination-nat rule to accept any address?

Some like what was suggested here:
http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SRX-Services-Gateway/Destination-NAT-on-Dynamic-Untrut-IP/td-p/120998

Note this will also intercept VPN connections (and other host-inbound
traffic) destined for the router. Definitely not ideal...

-Mike Gonnason