[j-nsp] DSL on SRX110 comes back after reboot

Tyler Christiansen tyler at adap.tv
Wed Aug 27 22:14:11 EDT 2014

I would try restarting the FPC instead of rebooting.  That should reduce
the total downtime quite a bit.  If you determine the circuit goes down
after X period of time, you could write a script to bounce the FPC every
X-Y period of time.  It sucks, but it's possible.

Obviously, the standard responses apply: what's the firmware version for
the DSL card (show system firmware), what version of Junos, have you
escalated to ATAC, etc.

--tc
​