[j-nsp] MPC3E oversubscribe rate with two 10x10GE MICs

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Mon Dec 1 16:36:37 EST 2014

"Supports up to 200 Gpbs aggregate WAN bandwidth connectivity for the two
MIC slots; the line card is oversubscribed in the ratio of 1.5:1."

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos12.1/topics/concept/chassis-mpc-100-gigabit-ethernet-mpc-overview.html

Although it doesn't mention the 10x10GE card is supported, but I can't
imagine it wouldn't be. Especially as you state you're already running it!

Regards,
Dave