[j-nsp] QFX5100 question

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:27:07 EST 2014

To be honest, I'd run them as a P instead and use the MX as your PE.
For large L2 flows over MPLS there's no support or plans (or maybe
even the ability afaik) to support any sorts of FAT-PW or entropy
label for the box. As an LSR they work great.

There are some issues in the current 14.1 code with any traffic that
*might* get an ICMP redirect (even if no-redirects is turned on) that
causes some awesome behavior (such as duplicate packets where one gets
forwarded by the RE, and another by the BCM asic).. Outside of that
and a couple of other issues 14.x has been fine so far on it.

--
Tim