[j-nsp] MX80 JFlow Setup

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Tue Dec 23 12:16:14 EST 2014

All,

Trying to get an MX80 to output Flow to an external collector.  I've been
reading several pieces of documentation and I keep getting differing views
and opinions on how this is supposed to be done.  I'm looking for the
simplest option right now and if I need to expand I can move to more
detailed processes after

I'm currently using the following

[edit chassis]
-   tfeb {
-       slot 0 {
-           sampling-instance calix;
-       }
-   }
[edit]
-  forwarding-options {
-      sampling {
-          instance {
-              calix {
-                  input {
-                      rate 50;
-                  }
-                  family inet {
-                      output {
-                          flow-server [ipaddress] {
-                              port 2058;
-                              version-ipfix {
-                                  template {
-                                      ipv4;
-                                  }
-                              }
-                          }
-                          inline-jflow {
-                              source-address [ipaddress];
-                          }
-                      }
-                  }
-              }
-          }
-      }
-  }
-  services {
-      flow-monitoring {
-          version-ipfix {
-              template ipv4 {
-                  flow-active-timeout 60;
-                  flow-inactive-timeout 70;
-                  template-refresh-rate {
-                      seconds 30;
-                  }
-                  option-refresh-rate {
-                      seconds 30;
-                  }
-                  ipv4-template;
-              }