[j-nsp] experience with modeling tool

jjsyed at aol.com jjsyed at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 19:45:39 EST 2014

Hello,

can somebody give me  feedback on the two tool I am thinking about using and cannot decide which one to use. I think the answer depends on what needs to be done? I am planning to decommission some services from my backbone and like to move over those existing ckt to pt to pt link. I am pretty sure there will be change in traffic pattern , flows etc, so I need to know which tool can help me or give me good picture of the network in present and future state.  I am looking at wandl or Junosphere.

thanks