[j-nsp] experience with modeling tool

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:40:53 EST 2014

Junosphere doesn't do that type of modeling and simulation but WANDL does.  Juniper may be working on Junosphere/WANDL integration now that they own WANDL. They used to support Cariden MATE within Junosphere but stopped when Cisco bought Cariden.

WANDL will certainly do what you want, I would talk to your sales rep about it.  The other popular tools are Cariden MATE now owned by Cisco and OpNet now owned by Riverbed.

Cariden was the easiest to use in my previous experience.

Phil