[j-nsp] juniper qfx5100 vs ex9200

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:30:27 EST 2014

My view

EX9200 has better qos features, larger buffers 100G interfaces , better L2
features (QinQ,Vlan per port ... ) ,VxLAN routing
BTW to prevent SP from using the 9200 as P router it doesn't support RSVP

For most cases QFX will do the job but if you want MX for your DC but
80/104 is to small and 240 is to expensive the EX9200 is a great box

Nitzan