[j-nsp] H-QoS support

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Feb 7 13:19:44 EST 2014

Thanks for the confirmation.  I was aware that 10G were only port-based queuing and I did find some more documentation that supports your statement, but whenever I enable hierarchical queuing on MIC slot 1 (the 10-port 1G MIC) of my MX5, I see this in the syslog:

dcd[1415]: DCD_PARSE_ERROR_HIER_SCHEDULER: ge-1/0/5: hierarchical or shared scheduler is not valid on this interface
dcd[1415]:  get_fpc_i2cid_from_ifd: Cannot determine FPC i2cid
dcd[1415]:  get_fpc_i2cid_from_ifd: Cannot determine FPC i2cid
dcd[1415]: check_hardware_encap_support_scheduler: fpc i2cid is invalid

Am I missing something here?  Is there a minimum release version?  I'm on 12.3R5.7 at the moment and I shudder to think that I would have to go up to 13.x.

-evt