[j-nsp] VLAN's on EX4300 with 13.2X50-D15.3

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Wed Feb 19 14:58:28 EST 2014

I think the following link can answer it for you:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.2/topics/task/configuration/getting-started-els.html

Enhanced Layer 2 Software

EX4300 switches

13.2X50-D10

EX9200 switches

12.3R2

QFX3500 switches

13.2X50-D15

QFX3600 switches

13.2X50-D15

QFX5100 switches

13.2X51-D10

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha
Systems Engineer
+55 (17) 3011-3811
+55 (17) 8112-5394
JUNIPER J-PARTNER ELITE
giuliano at wztech.com.br
http://www.wztech.com.br/

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2013 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.