[j-nsp] Procedure for upgrade routing engines.

Xuhu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:43:05 EST 2014

OS version will be the same or not, official document didn't mention must be same hardware, but so must be the same.

Br,

On 8 Jan, 2014, at 5:16 pm, Misak Khachatryan <m.khachatryan at gnc.am> wrote:

Hello,

Does anybody know the right procedure to upgrade routing engines on working router?

We have MX480 with two RE-S-1300, now ordered two RE-S-1800. Is it possible to replace them while router working, i. e. replace one engine, sync config, perform switchover, replace second engine?

AS REs are very different I doubt it's possible, but better to ask.

--
Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan,