[j-nsp] OSPF neig / SRX cluster / LACP

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Wed Jan 15 21:44:07 EST 2014

On 16 Jan 2014, at 11:22 am, Samol <molasian at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got OSPF neighbor UP for all neighbors (RI: OUTSIDE and INSIDE) but not
> for Routing Instance (RI) INSIDE between SRX and MX-B. and If I shutdown
> interface on SRX-B (secondary) that connecting MX, all OSPF neighbors are
> UP.

Check it in layers:
- is the reth interface on SRX-B definitely up when you have both links enabled
show chassis cluster interfaces
- is your LACP up between MX-B and the cluster - bearing in mind that you cannot have a single  LAG between MX-B and your SRX (it will need to be a LAG to each cluster node)
show lacp interfaces
- if the neighbor is only down on one of the RIs, assuming you have a VLAN between the MX and the SRX to carry each RI - double check that the VLAN is actually tagged on both LAGs between the two boxes
show bridge domain interface aex.0

Ben