[j-nsp] Juniper ex9200

Iftikhar Ahmed iahmed at emw-me.com
Fri Jul 11 11:51:37 EDT 2014

Depending upon your configuration, you will have to choose one image. I was using 13.2r2. Mtu was 9050, after couple of interface flaps mtu value was not functional any more and i was unable to have ae link up on same configuration until i removed and re-created it.
Later it was confirmed as bug after my coordination with atac.

Sent from my iPhone