[j-nsp] Question about inline flow sampling on MX 480 / Treo based interfaces

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Wed Jun 11 11:54:18 EDT 2014

So that’s what the book says but the sample rate does seem to have an effect.  I found some previous threads on this list while googling and they indicate that when changing the sample rate the multipliers change on the collector but there’s some question about the 1:1 as the only supported rate.  I’m mainly just wanting to make sure if I set 1:1 I won’t blow up the boxes.:)

I’m getting more confused the more I google so hopefully we can get some definitive answer.