[j-nsp] Fwd: Re: MX-Series supported transceivers

Alex D. listensammler at gmx.de
Mon Jun 23 09:13:46 EDT 2014

Hi Chuck,
>  BTW, Part-No 750-028392 is the
>  MIC-3D-20GE, not the transceiver.
Part-No. was wrong. Sorry, reading error. Correct No. is 740-031981

>  It could possibly work if the MIC-3D-20GE supports dual-rate transceivers
>  in 1gig mode, and if the SFP+ is a dual-rate transceiver.
that's exactly my question i try to get answered:
does SFP+ 740-031981 support multiple rates and (if yes) does
MIC-3D-20GE supports them ?
When i trust Technical Documentation for this MIC, it is not listed as
transceiver and should therefore not supported.
But i rather would have a confirmation from someone who really knows it.

Regards and thanks in advance....
Alex