[j-nsp] Fwd: Re: MX-Series supported transceivers

Timh Bergström timh.bergstrom at videoplaza.com
Tue Jun 24 02:06:29 EDT 2014

Unfortunately I can't answer about the exact part-number, however
we've had luck with 3rd-party SFP+ with the MIC-3D-20GE. I don't know
if it's officially supported by Juniper though, I discovered this by
accident, thought I had a standard SFP but it turns out it was a SFP+
module and the link came up fine, reported as "UNKNOWN" but working.

Good Luck!
//T