[j-nsp] Redundant RE setup useful?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Mon Jun 23 09:38:49 EDT 2014

I have seen one of the RE modules fail and the backup saved our bacon.  There was a bad batch of SSD drive components that caused issues and the card to crash.  I’ve also seen an upgrade fail and the disk not format correctly rendering the card useless.  Again very remote possibility of happening to you but possible.