[j-nsp] Configuring in-band management over trunk interfaces in EX2200

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Mon Mar 3 20:43:52 EST 2014

Paul,
I would need to double-check the behaviour when 'all' is used for vlan
members, but certainly when a list of vlans are added as members of a
trunk, and then one of those is added as the native vlan as well,
packets output on the interface for that vlan (137 in your example),
leave the interface with a tag attached.

It may be that you were seeing this behaviour, and it could possibly be
worked around by using 'vlan members except 137' rather than 'vlan
members all'.

> show ethernet-switching interface ae0.0

Would show if this were the case.

Andrew