[j-nsp] Large JunOS Space Deployments

Keegan Holley no.spam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 12:25:59 EST 2014

Seems like there are several people interested in the responses to this thread.  I’ll check with anyone who responds and post a summary of the information if allowed by the responders.  That being said I haven’t received many responses at all.

My gut says this is as much a product of Space being new as the general skeptcisim most router-jockeys have towards GUI/WebUI based management tools.