[j-nsp] Disable STP on a port with ELS?

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Sat Mar 8 18:44:22 EST 2014

I seem to recall reading that at least on the 4300 ELS, spanning-tree is now no longer implicitly enabled on every port, so disable is no longer required because it is the default state unless you have explicitly referenced the interface.

Would love to confirm this with someone who has access to either 4300, 9200 or QFX5100 in front of them

Ben